- Red Mist: didn't really like the selection of Red Mist, something seemed off about him.
- CENSORSHIP: movie's R-13 so the blood and gore are there, too bad the other "mature" parts were cut. here in our country. Can anyone tell me if there was a nude part in the scene where Dave Lizaweski (Kick-Ass) was in Katie's room and he was massaging her? Not sure about the name..
- Big Daddy: The thing he did with his voice making it sound robotic, not good. Though i did like his last scene though. The one where he was getting burned, really sad.
- the 3 main geeks were really believable for me, especially the fat one who plays Dale on Greek.
- BLOOD and VIOLENCE - there were plenty, and i don't think they were over the top.
- Hit-Girl -I LOVE HIT GIRL. i seriously do! i cringed when the big boss bad guy kicked her in the face. She's so cute and yet she's so violent and she says "cunt" and is shot by her dad in the chest and stuff. I especially liked the scene where she took out the entire mob of muscles of the big bad guy.
- The jet-pack gatling gun thing - yeah, it only killed 3 guys..but still.
- THIS GIRL: Lyndsy Fonesca. WOW. she's up there in my list of celebrity crushes now.I liked a lot more about the movie but i'm not in the modd to think right now, all i can say is that the movie isn't for everyone. Parents shouldn't bring their kids to go and watch this. But for anyone who's looking for a good movie to watch that has a mix of comedy and brutality, go and see this. KICK-ASS is great. I want to be like Kick-Ass now, maybe go and start a super-hero trend in our world.
Oh yeah, now i'm excited about these movies:
- Iron Man 2
- The Expendables
- The Losers
And I should really go and get my new comics:
- Dark Wolverine 85
- Uncanny X-Men 523
- X-Men Legacy 235